Tuesday, March 15, 2011

I know it's late!

It's after midnight I can hear my little one coughing, she has some major congestion going on and I can tell I wont get a wink of sleep tonight. Hoping all of you are having a great start to your week, and praying and wishing for the best to all our friends in Japan. My heart cries and goes out to all those who are on the streets, cold, maybe hungry, not able to console their babies. I think every hour of every day since the disaster, what would I do to help my babies survive it, and I'm really not sure. I think I should maybe be more grateful for the fact that they are safe and out of harms way at the moment. I shouldn't worry or stress over the fact that my little Joey is Autistic, and that I have all these therapy appointments and that tomorrow he'll cry and scream when I leave him at preschool. Because somewhere in Japan right now, someone is holding their Joey and wishing they at least had a piece of bread or a bottle of milk to console their little guy. Sleep as well as you can tonight, and pray for those who wont sleep much at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment