Tuesday, January 10, 2012

The world of Jewelry Making and being a Mom

Sometimes I think I'm just plain nuts, trying to put some of these intricate little pieces together while I have kids punching their lights out and screaming in the other room. The long nights working on my Etsy site, dragging myself to bed at 1 a.m. only to be woken 20 minutes later. Not to mention cataloging and packaging, every piece making sure there are no peanut butter stains or little hand prints on my finished products. It makes it all so worthwhile when someone buys your piece and says "there's nothing else out there like it!" A sigh of self-satisfaction, and a little encouragement feeds my creative soul! Here are a few more pieces just posted to my Etsy shop...please stop by or let me know what you think. www.makaleka73.etsy.com






No comments:

Post a Comment